9.11.2008

Cowgirl Kate

Getting ready for church in her cowgirl boots.
The girl has the smallest feet! These boots are 0-3 months (she's 9)
and I can barely get them to stay on her feet!
I think she's going to have Grandma Char's feet...




10 comments:

char said...

Oh Heidi, she is so big. Yes she has my Barbie size feet. I need more pictures. MOM

Annie and Jason said...

soo cute. And how funny your mom totally does have the smallest feet ever.

Michelle Price said...

Heidi, she is so cute. I think she is looking more and more like you! Hope you're doing well!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ok seriously....CUTEST OUTFIT EVER! what a doll!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

good thing is she'll always find the cute shoes in her size.. we big foot people dont have that luck! I can't wait to see her!! She's getting so big! thanks for the photo for my blog

Flaherty Fam said...

Kate looks so stinkin cute in these photos. I can't believe her feet are so small...how funny. Love the cowgirl boots, though.

Jamie Taylor said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed that recipe! Isn't it awesome? By the way, Kate is a doll! Seriously. I love how she hams it up in the pics. :) I can tell she's got the cutest personality!

Skousen Family! said...

Heidi,
your little girl is so cute!

Jill said...

That is one cute girl! I agree with Grandma Char and I need more photos too! This is such a fun way to keep updated on the family.

Unknown said...

Heidi- She is so cute! She is looking more like you. I heard the news about the baby, congratulations!!