4.18.2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Ross was out of town this weekend for work, so it was just us girls.
Kate loves her dad so much. Every time the garage door goes up, she gets so excited, goes over to the stairs and says "dada dada dada" while she waits for him to come in! The Porter boys were in and out of the garage all weekend working, so she was pretty confused!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Kate is such a doll! my girls are daddy's girls too.

Jenna Lee said...

wish I could be there to join in the little party...I still can't believe that you have 2!! Miss you much!!

Natalie said...

I love Kate's hair!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I love the second shot of Kate, such true girl attitude. I wish we lived closer......

Flaherty Fam said...

Your girls are so cute. I love their hair.

Coco said...

Look at that face! Such a Heidi!