10.05.2009

Good Morning

I want to cry.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Will it help if I tell you we are having a cold front come in and we are experiencing cold temps with a high of 82?

Heidi Nielson said...

Doesn't help at all. All it does is make me hate you... It's already almost completely melted, but it's such a depressing reminder of what's coming!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

OH MY! I'm sorry. I would cry too.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I'm sorry but I am sitting here laughing while looking at this picture....

I know, I'm incredibly mean. But really, I'm sorry you have to deal with that stuff all winter

Christy said...

ugh. I feel you! I hate the snow too! Not looking forward to this winter!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

oh that sucks. know how you feel. glad to be out of CO right now but not sure what to expect with OK