Yes, hunting season is upon us again. I pretty much lose my husband evenings and weekends (and for full weeks at a time) this time of year. I used to get so tired of my dad and brothers obsession with hunting that I swore I WOULD NOT MARRY A HUNTER... Funny how things work out?! Or don't?
Ross has a game cam set up nearby on some land that he will be hunting this year. Kate got to go with him the other day to check the first few images.
What does a little girl wear for such an adventure?
Ross put her in the pack on his back and she fell asleep almost immediately!
Here are the first few shots...
.jpg)
7 comments:
David will be so jealous that Ross actually has pictures of deer with antlers. David's camera has yet to produce anything but birds and pigs. It did pick up some hikers so what can we say!
Kate is so cute! I missed you out at the lake. I love the baseball frames from Pottery Barn, thanks for letting me know. I love Kate's pants. Tavi
Sweet pix! I wish I could get out every weekend. I also have a camera out. It's fun checking out the pix on it. Nat has no idea what she is talking about! We got some good pix. She is crazy.
By the way. Kate in the picture with her camo pants is a little Heidi
well look at that you do remember you have a blog. Good job on posting my friend! She is to die for in those camo pants, love it. Tell Ross again that he has interesting ideas for birthday presents but to each his own I guess. Now for your birthday you get...... a trip to chicago. How 'bout that :)
love u
A
I feel your pain Heidi, I seriously do not exsist during hunting season. Welcome to the 'hunting widows club' - that's what the entire relief society calls it :)
I love the camo outfit. That's so fun that Kate got to go with Dad. I also love the pic of you and her at the lake. Her swimsuit is adorable and you look great!
Post a Comment