I am so glad to see you did an update..... we need to catch up soon. She is so frakin cute, I love her cheeks, and I love the fact that she has beefed up like her boyfriend Braxton!! I miss you!!
Heidi!! Sorry that it has taken me forever to get back to you! Your little girl is sooo Cute! How old is she now? I think she looks so much like you. How are you guys? I miss seeing you and your family. I love this bloggin thing! Its a fun way to keep in touch. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Cowgirl Kate. How come you don't like riding the horsie? Giddie Up Girl. Thanks for finally putting new pictures. I still need more. Her hair has gotten long in the front. She is looking more like you. Especially when she cries. G. Char
4 comments:
I am so glad to see you did an update..... we need to catch up soon. She is so frakin cute, I love her cheeks, and I love the fact that she has beefed up like her boyfriend Braxton!! I miss you!!
What a fun day. Kate is so cute and getting so big.
Heidi!! Sorry that it has taken me forever to get back to you! Your little girl is sooo Cute! How old is she now? I think she looks so much like you. How are you guys? I miss seeing you and your family. I love this bloggin thing! Its a fun way to keep in touch. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Cowgirl Kate. How come you don't like riding the horsie? Giddie Up Girl. Thanks for finally putting new pictures. I still need more. Her hair has gotten long in the front. She is looking more like you. Especially when she cries. G. Char
Post a Comment