6.19.2008

Blue Eyed Girl

Our 2 year anniversary was June 10. Kate got to come along for dinner! Her first time sitting in a high chair!






This morning Kate was playing so cute in her crib while I hung her new curtains that Grandma Char made. I had to get a few pictures! I do think I have the cutest baby!

12 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

oh she looks even cuter than when I saw her!! And you cut your hair, so cute!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

she is such a cutie! congrats on the 2 yr. mark. we hit ours in may! alos love your hair! love your stalker.

Coco said...

holy short hair batman! cute! there's times when baylee girl will get in this zone and just stare at the t.v. she's still so little i don't think she really knows what she's looking at, but it's pretty funny to watch. congrats on the anniversary! post more often!!!!

Liz Cheney said...

I wish I was brave and could cut my hair that short! Your baby is adorable! Bright blue eyes!

Marquita said...

Hey Girl, remember me... Marquita? I found your blog while I was blog hopping. Hope you don't mind. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
ketalcs@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Kate is so cute!! I want to see a pic of the room. I heard Nat has a little Cooper (love the name!) We are home from Japan now, so when you are in town come visit. Tavi

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Kate is such a Hawkins . . . sorry Ross. But that face in the crib, what a doll.
Your blog is super cute Heidi! I'm glad I'll be able to find out what the heck you guys are doing up in Idaho. Nobody ever tells us anything! :o)

Michelle Price said...

She is so cute Heidi! I love the silly faces.

Erich and Katie said...

Heidi!! How are you doing?? How is your family? I sure do miss seeing your parents. Tell them I say Hi. Kate is adorable!!

Love,
Katie Auga (Krietemeyer)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi! I love your blog. Your daughter totally has your eyes. I found your blog through blog hopping. I'm glad I did. How are you? It's been a long time. I am jealous of the weather you are having in Idaho. I hope all is well.

Briauna

Flaherty Fam said...

I didn't know you had a blog until you commented on mine. I am so excited. Kate is such a cutie and getting so big.

Jim and Monica McDowell said...

Hey Heidi, just found your cute blog from Jenny's. She is getting soo big. Hope to see you again soon!