6.19.2008

I Love TV!!!

Kate was mesmerized.
She couldn't take her eyes off the TV.
This picture was taken about a month ago, but since she was so interested, I thought I would give it a try today. I needed her to be quiet! I had to run some things over to a neighbors house and Ross was on the phone for work, so I set her down and turned on A Bug's Life. I was gone about 10 minutes and when I came home, Kate hadn't moved an inch! It worked! Dad said he didn't hear a peep out of her while I was gone!

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Braxton loves the TV.. since he wakes up so early I put him in front of the TV in our room and he watches Baby Einstein for an hour tell 6:30am.... and then he also LOVES the wigles.. and oh how I love when he watches TV... FREE TIME!! love ya

Annie and Jason said...

Heidi first of all I LOVE the hair. Its my favorite way on you and secondly she is soooo cute. Too funny about the movie. post pics of your place and kate's room por favor. Miss u
A

Rach said...

Heidi, I love your new pictures! I look at your blog but don't always have time to comment. I am going to add you to my blog finally. Sorry about that. Boomer says hi and that you better be at the lake this year with Kate!!