OK, so I fell behind, but I have a few pictures that I still wanted to post...
With Grandpa Brian, Grandma Jill and Lillia.
I love Lillia's face. "What is that thing?"
Kate slept like this on Aunt Lisa's lap forever!!!
I've fallen and I can't get up
I'm a slacker and didn't get any pictures of Kate on her actual blessing day... This was a week later... I bet if I didn't tell you that, you wouldn't know. .JPG)
Medicine Fu Manchu
Little Snow Baby
8 comments:
Got it to work! Kate is a doll-i like the close ups that show her eyes...beautiful baby heid. hope your having fun with your fam in az :)
love the fu man chu pic!
Heidi-
Kate is so adorable!! Looks like you guys just had an awesome adventure traveling!!It was so great to talk with you yesterday!!
Heidi, looks like you are living life on the road like me! Kate is adorable! I love that you now have a blog. What about David and Nat? or Tyler and Kendyl? Hope you are loving Idaho! Tavi
Heidi! Kendyl never told me you have a blog!! Okay, maybe she has mentioned it, but I found you! Kate is beautiful! Isn't it great being a mom?
Kari (Barnes) Stock
Hey Heidi!
Kate is getting so big! She is adorable. And how fun for your little family to get to travel all around together! That's great! I'm glad you guys are doing good!
Love ya!
she is so cute!!! congrats on the kid (you had her awhile ago..but i didnt know) love ya girlie
Heidi! I'm so excited I found your blog. Your little Kate is so adorable! She's got tons of hair, I wish my kids would get that.
Post a Comment