Kate and I were lucky to make another quick trip home in October.
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for making it possible! We had so much fun.
Wish we could have stayed longer...
First night. An early birthday present from Lexi and Cooper.
More matching jammies!!!
Grandma Char giving Kate her first real haircut.
When she wasn't pushing Kate in the walker, she would stand on the back and make David push them both!

It took Kate awhile to adjust to all the men in Arizona. Dad, David and Tyler had to shave every day. Kate would freak out at the slightest hint of facial hair!!
It took Kate awhile to adjust to all the men in Arizona. Dad, David and Tyler had to shave every day. Kate would freak out at the slightest hint of facial hair!!
It didn't hurt that Uncle Tyler shared his ice cream cone...
3 comments:
We are so bummed we didn't get to see you while you were here. Kate is such a doll and I love that pic of her asleep in the highchair. I was totally cracking up at the pics of her with her legs stuck in the crib...so funny!!
Heidi how are you? Your little girl is so CUTE!
SO CUTE! I have more pics on my camera of the three of them. I'll bring them with me to Idaho - 4 more days!!
Post a Comment