Just wanted to clarify. A few people have asked if Annie is the baby's name. We don't have a name picked out yet (we'll probably fight over it until after she's here!) Annie is my friend who's birthday is March 25, so that was why I went with that as a due date when I thought I would be due at the end of March. Sorry Ann, we're not naming her after you... Give me a little Heidi and then we'll talk.
11.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh man.... congrats I am so excited that you are having another girl.. you lucky thing. And is Jenna out of the question for her name??
Congratulations. I am so excited for you. That's so nice to have girl stuff already, so you don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe...well sometimes it's fun to do some new shopping. Can't wait to hear all about her.
I am laughing so hard right now I had no idea. But the way I see it is.... I've still got time to convince you guys. Afterall it is a great name :) I will work on Ross maybe we can get him another little hunting gadget and call it good.???
besides you owe me since you got Kate first right :)
yeah heidi! i had no idea! i'm so excited for you guys to have another little one on the way! congratulations!
We went private,send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite Heidi. cbkheiner@hotmail.com
Post a Comment