11.06.2008

That is Brand New Information!!!

It's a Girl!!!
Yes, I'm pregnant again! I was kind of waiting to find out what we were having to post about it. We told all the families awhile ago, but for the most part haven't really been telling yet! Because I'm still nursing Kate, I didn't have any way of knowing a due date until I went in to the dr. I had been guessing that I'm about 20 weeks and was pretty close. I've been going with March 25 as a due date (for Annie). Based on the growth of the baby, he said March 20, so my guess was only 5 days off. Dr said everything looks great!!
Here are a few ultrasound pictures.
This first one is the spine.
Here's the It's a Girl shot. The arrow is pointing at what he needed to see to call it a she!
This video was a fun surprise on the CD when I got home. Here she is waving!!



Kate waiting very patiently to find out if she's getting a brother or a sister...
If you're trying to do the math, they will be about 15 months apart!!!

5 comments:

Jim and Monica McDowell said...

Congrats. I have been waiting all day to find out. It will be fun to have 2 girls so close together and I love the name. How far apart will they be? Julie and Emily are 19 months and so far get along great. Congrats again and love you guys.

Stock Family said...

Congrats! So fun!! Slade and Daisy are 16 months apart and I LOVE it right now. Good luck with everything! We will have girls about the same age!

Heiner Happenings said...

COngrats you guys! We,no I, wanted our boys closer in age but that didnt happen. Oh-well. How fun! you will be a busy mama!!Do you stay home? Oh by the way "fatty" was a little peeved you didn't add us to your blog list! Lol!

Michelle Price said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. You are braver than I am! I don't think I could have them that close! My little girl is coming in February, so they will be close. Congratulations again!

Charlie, Jessica and, Langley said...

We're so happy for you! It's so cool that the girls will be close in age. Congrats!