Melli's baby blessing was Sunday. We had such a nice day and Ross did a great job giving her a blessing. My favorite part was that she and her sister would grow up to be great friends and be good examples to eachother.
We had a little picnic out on "our" front lawn. The Porters were nice enough to share it with us for the day! Both of Ross' sets of parents were able to make it and it was so much fun to have them here! We just wish we could have had a longer visit!
I learned my lesson from Kate's blessing day... I was too worried about everyone else and I didn't get a single picture of me and her. I wasn't going to let that happen this time. Unfortunately we didn't get one with Ross in it...
Great Grandma and Grandpa Nielson gave Kate and Melli matching dresses for Easter. Melli's was too big then, but it fit her perfectly for her blessing day!Notice the cute little baby blanket seen through all of these pictures. My sister Charlee crocheted it before she died. She had wanted to do one for each of David, Tyler and I to have for our kids. She barely got the one completed, so it has been passed around and each baby gets it for their blessing day before it has to be passed on for the next one.
Grandpa Brian and Grandma Jill
Grandpa Brian and Grandma JillI keep telling him that if he would just shave, Kate wouldn't run screaming from him...
.jpg)

4 comments:
Melli looks SO cute in her dress and I love Kate's fat legs. I wish we could have been there. See you soon!! - I can't wait!
I'm glad you had the perfect day. Wish we were there with you! I can't wait to meet Miss Melli!
What cute pictures! Melli looks beautiful in her blessing dress! I love that your sister made that blanket before she passed and everyone gets to have it for the blessing of their babies. What a special thing!
Hi Nielson family your children are darling. Blessing days are the best and I am so glad you got pictures. Just an update, Jaclyn graduated last night and also received Charlee's scholarship. Enjoy your little ones they are the best and grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment