hey thanks for the gift card! It came just in time too cuz the next day I was taking the girls school shopping! It actually saved me cuz Dave gave me a budget and I told the girls 2 outfits each. Well I blew the budget on 3 outfits for Aubree and only 1 for Addie so I used the gift card for Addie's 2nd outfit. Thanks a bunch!
4 comments:
hey thanks for the gift card! It came just in time too cuz the next day I was taking the girls school shopping! It actually saved me cuz Dave gave me a budget and I told the girls 2 outfits each. Well I blew the budget on 3 outfits for Aubree and only 1 for Addie so I used the gift card for Addie's 2nd outfit. Thanks a bunch!
I know I know! but the gift card saved my marriage so thats more important than buying something for me....maybe....
Your two girls are so cute. Its fun to see all the pictures. Thanks for dropping in on my blog.
I forgot to tell you how much Tyler LOVES this series of pictures, he just laughs and laughs. He loves little Kate, we both do :)
Post a Comment