7.05.2009

A Few Firsts

We're still here and I promise to get some pictures up soon from our trip to AZ. I still need to get them off the camera.
In the meantime, we've had a few firsts at our house! I ate bear for the first time (see previous post). We now have a freezer full of the stuff, so I'd better like it, right? Ross cooked a roast the other day and we made sandwiches out of it. They were really good. I liked the idea of sandwiches, but I'm still not sure about sinking my teeth into a big bite of bear.
Kate went into the nursery at church for the first time today! Church has not been enjoyable since Melli was born, having to deal with the 2 of them. We pretty much spent all of our time in the hallway during classes. Not today! Aside from having to take Melli out to feed her briefly, I got to actually listen and learn today! The nursery leader said she played so good and of course enjoyed snack time!
Now we're looking forward to a visit from Uncle Jacob this week!!!

5 comments:

Terri James said...

Heidi, I'm so glad that you posted on our blog so I can keep up with you and your cute family! Your girls are beautiful! I hope all is well, if you need some company sometime, we're not too far away!

Christy said...

You are a brave woman! I don't know if could eat bear meat...I am glad to hear Kate likes nursery!

Jenna Lee said...

Oh Heidi....bear meat??? I could never eat that but I guess if you have a freezer full of it you better start to eat it!! I'm glad to hear Kate is doing better than Brax in nursery..Braxton is still fighting it but we all knew that is how he would be!! Miss you!!

Rach said...

YUMMY! Bear meat and nursery snacks... Nothing like it!

Claireese said...

Josh said bear meat is really greasy.. was it?