6.22.2009

Bear Down!

Doesn't he look truly happy in this picture?! I just wish he would smile like that for family pictures, our wedding pictures, etc... I'm glad he had fun and I'm even more happy that he's done going into the woods with the grizzlies and other scary animals... until the next hunt anyways.
However, I'm not happy that he thinks this thing is going to hang on our wall. Any bets on whether our marriage can survive this battle of wills?

6 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

BBD WOOT WOOT!! He does look uber happy :) I'm bummed you're not getting your ottoman..

Anonymous said...

I guess the wall it will hang on is the man cave one...good luck.

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha that is so funny...he looks so happy there!! So glad I got to see you a few times while you were here!! Love ya!! PS...I would tell Ross he can hang it in your garage!!

Christy said...

yeah, that would be pretty tough, maybe the garage is a good place or in a shed...100 yards away or something!? haha! Glad he had a good time though.

Rach said...

Heidi, We agree that Ross does look truly happy! Too bad those family pics don't make the husbands ecstatic huh?! SEE YOU AT THE LAKE!!!

Stock Family said...

LOL! Hunting brings out such happiness in men that I will never understand. Skylar, too, will not smile like that for any other kind of pictures. I also gave him a special room in the house, the spare bedroom, to hang his trophies in. But, no one ever wants to sleep in that room when they come to visit! HA! Good luck and can't wait to see where it ends up!