Today was Grandma Flaherty's 80th birthday party. We had such a fun day. Living out of state, it's always so much fun to get together with all the family and see everyone. I hate it when so much time passes between seeing all my cousins.
We attempted a photo shoot with Grandma and all of her great grandkids. With 20 kids all under 7 years old, how successful do you think we were? Sadly, Kate was the worst screamer in the bunch...
Thanks Mindi and Matt for the cute picture of me and my girls. At least she cooperated for that one!
We attempted a photo shoot with Grandma and all of her great grandkids. With 20 kids all under 7 years old, how successful do you think we were? Sadly, Kate was the worst screamer in the bunch...
Thanks Mindi and Matt for the cute picture of me and my girls. At least she cooperated for that one!
8 comments:
cute girls! I love the shirts :)
What a cute picture! Glad you had a good time!
CUTE PIC!!
super cute picture Heidi. Thanks for making all of those beautiful shirts. The girls all looked absolutely ADORABLE!! :o)
Your girls are cuties! Glad I found your blog, looks like you've been busy with the kiddos!
so cute of a pic heidi! love the shirts--did you make those??
What a cute picture of you girls!! I love the shirts too. HOpe you're having fun in Arizona-we miss you!
Your girls are adorable! I haven't been able to keep up on your blog, but I finally got to read. You are such a good blogger!! AND I LOVE THEIR SHIRTS!!
Post a Comment