We went swimming at Grandma Maryann's yesterday (Nat's Mom). Kate didn't like it at first, but she slowly adjusted.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweetie you have. Actually you have two sweet cheeks. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine like I am. Back home is just rain and rain all day. So we planned the perfect get a way. Love you.
Hey! It's me doing my lame-o quarterly blog visits :). It's great to see your pictures Heidi! You have the cutest little girls! That's something I DON'T get at all! I'll have a house full of boys soon! My baby boy is due any week now! So excited! :) Hope to hear from you soon! Later!
2 comments:
What a sweetie you have. Actually you have two sweet cheeks. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine like I am. Back home is just rain and rain all day. So we planned the perfect get a way. Love you.
Hey! It's me doing my lame-o quarterly blog visits :). It's great to see your pictures Heidi! You have the cutest little girls! That's something I DON'T get at all! I'll have a house full of boys soon! My baby boy is due any week now! So excited! :) Hope to hear from you soon! Later!
Post a Comment