8.30.2009

Finally a picture of Ross and I! We always end up with a million pictures of the kids, but never of us!!! Thanks Jill! I stole it off your Facebook!




13 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I LOVE it!! Great pic you two!

Claireese said...

That is so cute! i love the pic:)

Coco said...

love it! you 2 are way too cute :)

Jill Petty said...

It was meant for you to take. I love you two and this is a great photo of both of you. Awesome!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

Super cute! Oh and please add us to your private list: aries2382@hotmail.com
XOXO-Donnie

Annie and Jason said...

ABOUT TIME the parents made the blog ;)
miss u
A

Tavi Jones said...

So cute! Missed you at Lake Powell, maybe next year. See you at Thanksgiving maybe?

The Burtons said...

Wow! You guys look great! Maybe you haven't posted any pics of just you two before to help us all not be JEALOUS!

Mandy said...

Cute pic!!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

It is a great pic.. but how sad is that?? Couples never make the blog, moms rarely make the blog and they do all the work....

Kris and Lindsay said...

You guys look so good :)

-Kris

Mary-Sunshine said...

Awww...Heidi...this makes me miss you. Your kids are sooo cute! I want to squeeze them!

The Sprinkle's said...

What a great picture of you guys! You are soo right...the blog is all about the kiddos!