8.13.2009

Going Private

It finally happened. I've thought that I would never go private, but after reading someone elses experience seeing pictures of her children on inappropriate web sites, I can't take the chance. If you would like an invitation, leave me your email address in a comment or email me: heidihawk@gmail.com

27 comments:

Jack & Lucy said...

We'd love to still keep reading your blog! My email is christy.owens81@gmail.com. Thanks!

Charlie, Jessica and, Langley said...

Charlie.danielson@gmail.com

count us in!

Michelle Price said...

I think you have it, but just in case: zakandmichelle at hotmail.

JuliaGulia said...

please add us it is nice to keep up with old friends.
turkeylipsw83@gmail.com
Julia

Your girls are so cute.

Kiley said...

Add us please! kiley.gonzalez@gmail.com and mindihall@hotmail.com

Terri James said...

Hey! Add us to your bloglist! We love looking at your family updates!

Terri, Nicole, Karly, and Eileen (I'm sure the boys do too...)

terrijames78@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i would love an invite...i hope i can still be VIP...gnnewman@gmail.com

thanks!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

bdmcdowell@gmail.com. You'll have to let me know what happened. I've always thought it would be a pain to go private, but it would be nice.

Ryan said...

count us in! Thanks Heidi! Christyeve2001@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

nataliehawkins@hotmail.com

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

radiantfaces11yahoo.com
Your girls are so cute!

Stock Family said...

skstock04@yahoo.com

Jill Petty said...

jillpetty1@gmail.com
brianpetty1@hotmail.com

Flaherty Fam said...

Please add us: aries2382@hotmail.com

Jenny Stephan said...

jstephan27@gmail.com

Jenny

dan and ashley said...

loved to keep up w you & your fam heidi!
hairgirl6@yahoo.com
we went private too- send me yours as well
~ashley
p.s. i just saw both your brothers are preg! :)

Kris and Lindsay said...

lindsaycnielson@gmail.com

Erich and Katie said...

Hey,
I would love to keep up to date on your cute familY! I need to go visit you mom too!
katiekrietemeyer@gmail.com

Monica said...

Send us an invite monicarmcd@gmail.com Hope to see you soon!!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

think you already have my address - but don't forget us. kellipiano@yahoo.com

Tavi Jones said...

Hey Heidi, Missed you at Lake Powell. My email address is tavij@hotmail.com Maybe we will see you at Thanksgiving! Tavi

Coco said...

hotkoko321@hotmail.com--what happened??

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

oooh oooh me! jillynlarsen@yahoo.com

The Burtons said...

Hey Ross and Heidi, I'd love an invite to your blog. allysonhavig at homtmail dot com. Thanks!

Jamie Taylor said...

music_gal27@hotmail.com

Invite me! I like seeing pics of your cute girls! And I miss you being so far away!

rachel lee said...

rachelfoulger@gmail.com

T+C=N said...

chardaisy15@msn.com