It's been 5 (sometimes long, sometimes short) years.
I love these pictures of Charlee as a baby and a toddler. I was going to include some of her older, but thanks to Kate, who wouldn't take a nap today, I didn't have time!Kate and I watched Charlee's video together today. Pictures of her, with her playing the piano in the background. It's one of Kate's favorites. She will go pull it out and say, "Charlee, watch". Every picture of Charlee that comes up, she points at the TV and says, "Charlee". Some of the ones of Charlee as a baby she thinks are her and she says "Tate". I love watching it with her!
Kendyl posted this link on Facebook today. I almost forgot about this article about Charlee. It reminds me how strong and happy and positive she was. It reminds me that I don't have it so bad...
7 comments:
I love love love her chubs! I hope Stitch takes after his aunt :)
I love that Kate enjoys watching her movie and will ask to watch it. Thanks for sharing Heidi you're amazing.
I hope it's ok that I posted on facebook about her, I think a lot of people enjoyed reading her story of strength.
That is so sweet that you are teaching Kate to love and know your sister!! I love you!!
I still remember bbsitting you guys and when your mom and dad got home one night, he was changing shosh's diaper and she peed on the floor and your dad made up a song about it! "charlee go pee pee on the floor!" love you heid.
Heidi, I loved the pictures of Charlee. Boomer and I both are so glad you posted about her. I am so glad I got to meet her and make my own memories with her before she passed on. I will never forget when you guys took me golfing. Haha!! That will always be one of my favorite memories of Charlee! Love you Heidi, Can't wait to see you next!
Heidi...I had no clue. I am sorry for your loss even though I know it has been awhile. I love that your daughter gets to know her. You are a wonderful mom
how sweet that your girls are able to know Charlee and know how much you love her still.
I love the picture in the tub! That's how I remember Charlee! Can't wait to see you and your girls soon!
Post a Comment