1.16.2010

Catching Up

Here are some fun pictures from our trip to Oregon and Washington. First is our time in Oregon:
I numbered them because I thought I would describe each one, but most of them are self explanatory. I love #4- Kate and Grandma Leeanna both with their puppies and also Kate helping Grandpa Gordon mow the lawn with Lola watching on. Kate calls her Wola.
I don't have as many pictures of our time in Washington. I LOVE these ones of Grandma Jill (or Jiw as Kate calls her) reading to Kate on the toilet! (Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Perkes and also Christmas coming soon!)


4 comments:

Liz Cheney said...

Gray hairs huh?...WOW! I do feel better!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I check everyday to see if you've updated and was SO excited this morning that you had :) I cannot believe how big Kate and Melli are getting! I love all the pictures, looks like you guys had a great time and I can't wait to see more!

Coco said...

is she fully potty trained???

The Sprinkle's said...

I LOVE...LOVE the toilet pictures...what fun!
Thank you for your post about the probiotics. we have started to take them now and I hope it helps. I may need your help when I do the whole potty training thing!