Kate turned 2 today. I just can't even believe it!
This is a picture of her drinking sparkling cider to celebrate her big birthday. Notice that she is drinking from a big girl cup, not a sippy. She thought she was so big and cool! She kept saying "birday" and "cider". I asked her if it was good and she said "like it".
6 comments:
I can't believe we missed her birthday! Wish her a happy birthday for me please and give her a big hug and kiss from the both of us. She is adorable and is getting so big, I love it!
Love you all!
She is so cute! Missed you at Thanksgiving. It was good to see all your family. I wish Stori had half of Kate's hair.
I can't believe that we have 2 year olds...ahhhhhh is all I have to say to that. She is adorable and I love her cute little hair cut!! Miss you and hope you come to AZ for a visit soon!!
What a doll! I can't believe she is 2!
I need pictures!!!! Pictures Please!!!
wow i cant believe you had your 1st baby 2 yrs ago! how exciting!
Post a Comment