1.07.2009

Better Than Riding Tommy...

Kate got to go play with Johnny and Crystal while Ross and I went to dinner.
She sure had fun with the puppies and various other animals...
If you think the bear is impressive, you should see the 30+ mounts
they have on the wall. Ross is in heaven when he goes over there, too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. It looks like my hubby's dream house:)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

CUTE!! If Kate's ok with those beasts, does that mean that you may now allow them to creep into your own home??

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so funny...a little scary, but hey, if she likes it then that's all that matters.

logan said...

Heidi she is so cute...I am so excited that you are having another girl. I miss you how are you? See ya -ashley cooper (carder)

The Burtons said...

What the "H" bomb is that?!

The Sprinkle's said...

Hi Heidi!!
I finally saw your comment on my blog and I had to say HELLO! I can't believe you live in the snow too!! Your daughter is beautiful! Hope you are doing great. I am going to add your site to my blog so I can keep track of you!
Brooke Sprinkle (Seaton!)

Coco said...

that bear is awesome! miss you heid!

Liz Cheney said...

hey I saw that you called today. i tried calling you back, but na. I'm assuming you had your baby? If so CONGRATS! I'll try calling you later.