We're still alive- and counting down the days until #2 gets here!
I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately, but here are just a few.
This is Kate's friend Crewse. He just kind of chills while she mauls him!
Kate and Dad doing some serious reading.
I love how they both have the same facial expression!!
Uncle Joel was kind enough to spend several hours setting up our wireless network. It took all 3 of them to get it working...
At least she lets me put one in now.
Sometimes it lasts all day, sometimes just a few minutes....
4 comments:
I LOVE the ponytail!! The pic of she and Ross reading is so cute.. i miss you guys..
Kate is such a doll!! Ross and her look so cute reading together with the same expression on their face! So cute!
That picture is so cute with Kate and Ross. Her hair is sure growing!
Kate is such a cutie pie and completely photogenic, just like her mom :)
Post a Comment