I wish I could eat cupcakes like that! Happy Birthday Kate!
That is how a 1 year old should eat her cake... I am glad that Kate had no problems diving into hers. I can tell she is going to be the one in control in her and Brax relationship!!
I can't believe she is one! Can't wait to see you guys!
Happy Birthday to KATE!! Those picture are great! She is a cutie! I forgot to tell you if you want an invite to our blog just email me at Christyeve2001@hotmail.com and I will send an invite!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I could eat cupcakes like that! Happy Birthday Kate!
That is how a 1 year old should eat her cake... I am glad that Kate had no problems diving into hers. I can tell she is going to be the one in control in her and Brax relationship!!
I can't believe she is one! Can't wait to see you guys!
Happy Birthday to KATE!! Those picture are great! She is a cutie!
I forgot to tell you if you want an invite to our blog just email me at Christyeve2001@hotmail.com and I will send an invite!
Post a Comment