OK, so I totally stole this picture off of Lindsay's blog. Lately I haven't been so good at remembering to bring the camera. After a year of documenting Kate's every move, I find myself going about a month without taking any pictures! So thanks for having your camera Linds!
For Thanksgiving, we went to American Falls. Gordon and Leeanna came down from Oregon and brought their dog. At first, Kate would freak out and didn't want to have anything to do with Sadie, but as she got used to her, she would get so excited to pet her! I even caught her leaning in for a kiss at one point.
(You can imagine how that grossed me out!!!)
1 comments:
CUTE! I can't wait for you guys to come down!! I love that girl : ) Maybe Tyler will have some kind of animal she can play with.... gross, I know.
Post a Comment