12.04.2008

Cinnamon Toasties, Anyone?!

Imagine my surprise...
Neither Ross or I will claim responsibility. We both say it was the other one. I think it's been there for awhile. A few days ago, I noticed we were out of milk which was weird because I was sure we had almost a full gallon the night before...

7 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha thats so funny! bet that looked yummy ;-)

Unknown said...

That is so funny!! Are you going to AZ for Christmas? I would love to see you if you are driving this way!

Natalie said...

I just want to know if the cereal ended up in the refrigerator!

Jenna Lee said...

That just gave me a good laugh.. thank you. And Kate looks so cute in the picture with the dog... I can't wait to see her for Christmas

Flaherty Fam said...

I just love when mysterious things like that happen. I swear they are always Brett's fault hahaha!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Oh man I can't stop laughing!! That's awesome

Christy said...

haha! That is funny! We did that...I guess I should say I did that a few years ago once too! This is Christy Newman Hodges by the way! I saw your blog off of Genn's and wanted to sneak a peek! Cute blog! Kate is just darling and I am sure you can't wait for baby girl number 2 to arrive! Congrats again!